Special Tasks Require Special Machinery
When you have a unique need or workspace, conventional machinery may limit you. That’s where specialty forklifts and trucks come in. Don’t worry, they’ve got it from here.
Combilift CB Series Multidirectional Forklift
More compact than a conventional forklift, the innovative Combi-CB is the original multidirectional counterbalance forklift truck. It’s perfect for transporting goods such as palletized loads but has the added advantage of having the ability to carry long loads in sideways mode.
Rental Units Available
Looking to rent a specialty forklift? We have a huge selection of units available for rent by the day, week, month or even longer. Let us help you find the perfect solution for your needs.
Go Your Own Way
Conventional forklifts are a pivotal piece of equipment in many industries, but there are circumstances when you need the functionality of a forklift with a bit more maneuverability, especially in tight spaces. That’s where a specialty forklift can come in handy, such as a multidirectional forklift or sideloader.
Why use a multidirectional forklift
Working as three machines in one — a counterbalanced forklift, sideloader and VNA truck — multidirectional forklifts a multitasker’s dream machine. It effortlessly carries loads along the side of the machine, which helps reduce fleet and product damage.
- Comes standard with four-directional all-wheel drive.
- Available in LPG, Electric, Diesel.
- Can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
- The cab is located on the side of the mast giving the operator clear visibility of the load at all times.
Why use a sideloader
Depending on the facility and the product you’re moving, there are some situations when loading and unloading become particularly difficult. In these situations, using a sideloader forklift may be a better option.
- Sideloader forklifts lift perpendicular to the cab, which takes up less space when moving down aisles.
- Thanks to independent wheel turn, sideloaders do not need to turn to pick up materials the way traditional forklifts have to.
- The operator stands in a compartment sideways, giving them full visibility in all directions.