Toyota Internal Combustion (IC) Cushion forklifts can be a budget friendly alternative to electric, although in the long-term, fuel and maintenance costs can be higher. IC engines are known for their ability to multi-task, as well as high top speeds, acceleration and lift rates. Toyota features their patented System of Active Stability (SAS), which electronically monitors and controls forklift operation when needed to help reduce the risk of tip overs. An innovative ergonomic design also substantially helps to improve operator comfort, productivity and performance.
Designed for rugged indoor lifting applications, the Core (IC) is capable of lifting up to 6,500 lbs. and comes with budget-friendly and easy to maintain cushion tires. Cushion tires provide a lower ground clearance and a better turning radius, allowing the Core IC Cushion to navigate in aisles as narrow as 12’.
Additional Toyota Cushion Forklifts:
- Toyota Large IC Cushion Forklift: capable of lifting up to 15,500 lbs. and primarily used indoors for specialty applications such as retail, lumber, stone and brick, heavy-duty manufacturing, shipping and freight and more.
- Toyota Box Car Special Forklift: An industry-leading solution for use within railcars and gaining popularity in racking, space planning and shipping applications with its ability to navigate in tight spaces with a high lift capacity.
- Toyota Paper Roll Special Forklift: specifically to stack and maneuver heavy paper rolls with a 12,000 lbs. lifting capability.
- Toyota High-Capacity Cushion Forklift: Capable of lifting up to 22,000 lbs., with available attachments to handle larger-than-normal paper rolls.
- Toyota High-Capacity Large Cushion Forklift: Ideal for automotive environments and moving steel inside manufacturing facilities with a lift capacity of up to 100,000 lbs.